Sr. Active Directory Administrator (H)
IT & IS | Englewood, CO | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Sr. Active Directory Administrator 7560 (H)
We are seeking a Senior Active Directory Administrator to assist with ongoing project work with two Active Directory domains and also assist in building some automated mechanisms to manage users and objects more effectively.
There are 3 objectives to the work:
- Assist in completing our AD Maturity project around our corporate domain, which will include building automated mechanisms for user management.
- Build automated reports and metrics from Active Directory to plug into our ServiceNow ticketing system and our new security automation platform
- Perform an analysis of a customer-facing Active Directory Domain, provide recommendations for stabilizing the platform, and implement those recommendations.
- Coordinate with the AD Maturity project team, including other Domain Admins, and PMs
- Work hands on with Active Directory to mature the management of users, objects, GPOs, and other aspects of AD
- Understand and work within the constraints with the integration with the HR system and other platforms in the ecosystem
- Provide automated reports on key metrics from the corporate Active Directory. Integration of those reports to automation databases.
- Perform analysis of the customer-facing Active Directory implementation, including hardware stability and platform stability.
- Provide recommendations for the customer-facing Active Directory to stabilize the platform
- Execute the recommended items from the analysis, including any hardware updates or configuration on the Domain Controllers, and procedural changes for user and object management
- Collaborate with the InfoSec Architecture team, Networking team, Sysadmin team, and other IT teams as needed to support troubleshooting and project tasks
- Follow proper change management and problem management procedures
- Test and evaluate changes and perform deployments during change windows
- Document architecture and processes
- Help design and drive automation that helps achieve resilient and robust platforms that can run themselves
- Excellent soft skills are a must, we are looking for someone who is thoughtful in his or her approach to working on teams and with people
- 5 years of hands-on experience with Active Directory acting as a Domain Administrator
- Strong working knowledge configuring and maintaining Active Directory infrastructure, including Domain Controllers
- Experience integrating applications and AD with an SSO platform such as Okta or Ping Identity is desirable
- Strong working knowledge, comfort, and familiarity with Powershell and administration of Windows systems, scripting, and automating tasks
- Experience working in large enterprise-scale Active Directory environments, with more than 20,000 users and computer objects.
- Understanding of IT Service Management processes and concepts, such as Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, and ability to quickly adapt to adhere to those processes
- Full command of Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel, Powerpoint, and Visio
- Good written and oral communication in English
- Attention to detail and quality is an absolute must
- Willingness to work in an international team, with project meetings several times a week in odd hours to support Europe and India
$55 per Hour Englewood, CO 80112 6 Month Assignment