Software ENG & DEV | Loveland, CO | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Software Engineer 947557
We are looking for a software engineer to contribute quickly on a high-priority project, developing software that is used by our customers when working with electronic instruments. The Agile team is responsible for the design and implementation from conception to deployment. The project includes design and development of security-related features in network communication with electronic test & measurement instruments.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent engineering discipline
- Over 5 years in software development with demonstrable success in software design and development.
- Experienced with modern software development methods and Agile development techniques.
- Well-versed in modern techniques in object-oriented design, design patterns, and suitable programming language such as C++.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must: Experience with modern C++
- Experience developing for Microsoft Windows as well as desktop Linux distributions
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft Visual Studio Code
- Experience with CMake and package managers such as Conan and NPM
- Experience with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Experience with Simple Authentication and Security Layer (SASL) mechanisms
- Experience with REST and WebSockets interface development
- Experience in instrument control
- Experience with Atlassian tools, such as Bitbucket, JIRA and Confluence
- Plus: experience with web-based GUI tools such as Angular and Node.js
- Plus: experience with Go
- Plus: experience with Docker and Kubernetes
$80 per hour Loveland, CO 80537 8 Month Assignment