Software Development Engineer
Software ENG & DEV | Palo Alto, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Software Development Engineer 2472
A leading enterprise software solutions company is seeking a Software Development Engineer. The successful candidate will debug software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products. The ideal candidate has prior experience working as an SDET or automation engineer. The company offers a great work environment.
Software Development Engineer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $90/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Palo Alto, CA 94303)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
- 40 hours/week, 3 Month Assignment
Software Development Engineer Responsibilities:
- Debug software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Develop, modify, and execute software test plans, automated scripts, and programs for testing.
- Analyze and write test standards and procedures.
- Maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyze test results to ensure existing functionality and recommend corrective action.
- Consult with development engineers in the resolution of problems.
- Provide feedback in preparation of technical appraisals of programming languages, systems, and computation software.
- Ensure quality computer integration into the overall functions of scientific computation, data acquisition, and processing.
Software Development Engineer Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, or equivalent field is required.
- Prior experience working as an SDET or automation engineer.
- Prior experience testing enterprise-level software.
- Ability to code in Java.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills.
- Ability to develop and execute test strategy on a complex project.
- Prior experience with Selenium.
- Knowledge of REST and API testing.
- Working knowledge of Section 508, WCAG 2.0, and 2.1 Guidelines, Success Criteria Level AA.
- Working knowledge of one or more accessibility testing tools.
- Any experience in the financial domain is a big plus, too!