Service Technical Support
Technical Operations | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Service Technical Support 1002957
A leading technology company is looking for a Service Technical Support to join the team. The ideal candidate must have strong S-Parameter calibration and testing knowledge. The company offers a family-oriented culture and environment!
Service Technical Support Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $26/hr
- Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Santa Rosa, CA 95403)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Service Technical Support Responsibilities:
- Test, calibrate, and repair of precision high-frequency electronic test equipment and accessories to ensure functionality and accuracy.
- Responsible for the direct application of technical skills.
- Working within the designated area of expertise, the candidate will clarify, analyze, and implement actions and solutions while supporting technicians and NPI Engineers.
Service Technical Support Qualifications:
- This position requires some education, specialized training/certification, or military calibration experience.
- Experience using automated calibration software platforms is a plus. Strong PC (MS Windows/Office) skills are a must.
- Network Analyzer/ S-Parameter experience strongly desired.
- Manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination are required to ensure the ability to work with small connector types
- 40 hours/week, 24 Month Assignment