Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
Talent Acquisition | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Part Time, and Temporary
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner 2105
A leading enterprise software solutions company is looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to join the team. The successful candidate will proactively source candidates through various channels, building and maintaining a network of talented candidates. The ideal candidate understands the full lifecycle recruiting, is adaptable to fast-moving environments, and has strong customer service skills. The company offers a great work environment!
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $75/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Pleasanton, CA 94588 preferred, but open to other locations)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional client service and full life-cycle recruiting for the NA Professional Services and Global Customer Services Operations organizations
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with the business, candidates, and team members
- Manage client and business expectations using market expertise, data, and business acumen to educate and influence
- Assist in developing selection and interview process through guidance and training
- Communicate, advise and report on sourcing and recruiting strategies, market trends, and health of candidate pipeline
- Proactively source candidates through various channels, building and maintaining a network of talented candidates through market research, community building, and ongoing relationship management for a broad/deep range of positions
- Own, manage and drive full life-cycle recruiting process from sourcing to offer acceptance
- Review, screen, and interview candidates for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements, while gauging candidates’ motivation for the position
- Present offer recommendations to business, lead offer negotiations, and complete detailed reference checking
- Present company and position the company's value proposition and story in a compelling manner
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner Qualifications:
- 8-10 years of experience recruiting for all levels of an organization.
- BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working with Large Enterprise organizations and recruiting talent who have a background in HCM and/or ERP Consulting (consulting, project management, customer enablement).
- Professional services or consulting background with high-level candidates
- Strong and proven networking ability, continuously generating a healthy and talented pipeline of candidates.
- Proven experience partnering and building productive relationships with clients, partners, and team members.
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to create, measure and report on workflow and metrics.
- Must be able to manage conflicting priorities, while being extremely adaptable, agile and flexible.
- Skilled in negotiation, judgment, decision-making, and the ability to influence.
- Takes initiative, is proactive with strong follow-through and client service.
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- 40 hours/week, 12 Month Assignment