Revenue Operations Program Manager
Program Management | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Revenue Operations Program Manager 2590
A leading enterprise software solutions company is seeking a Revenue Operations Program Manager. The successful candidate will plan, direct, or coordinate activities in Revenue Operations and work closely with other cross-org functions e.g., IT, Enablement Teams, PreSales, Support, Legal, etc. The ideal candidate has advanced skills with Smartsheets. The company offers a great work environment.
Revenue Operations Program Manager Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $100/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Pleasanton, CA 94588, New York, NY 10118, Atlanta, GA 30326, Boston, MA 02110, Berwyn, PA 19312, McLean, VA 22102, and other locations across the country, East Coast-based candidates are highly preferred, Must eventually be onsite at one of the offices)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 3 Month Assignment
Revenue Operations Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Coordinate projects, make detailed plans to accomplish goals and direct workstream activities.
- Present and explain proposals, reports, and findings to clients. Recruit employees, assign, direct, and evaluate their work, and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
- Confer with Program Manager Leader to discuss project specifications and procedures.
- Direct, review, and present any recommended process changes, policies, or requirements.
Revenue Operations Program Manager Qualifications:
- 5-7+ years of experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field.
- Must have advanced skills with Smartsheets.
- A highly organized individual, who will not need training that can add value to the team where they can leverage their skillset.
- Problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Strong leadership and to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Some knowledge of backoff processes or GTM supporting functions.
- Strong knowledge of computer software, such as Google Suite of products, Outlook, etc.