Human Resources | Cambridge, MA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Recruiting Coordinator 773756
- You’re extremely organized. You color-code your inbox, it drives you crazy when you have items on your to-do list that haven’t been checked off in days, and you love keyboard shortcuts.
- You’re customer-focused. Above all else, you put the customer first. You believe that if you do right by your customer, everything else will follow.
- You’re a problem solver. You identify issues and find solutions.
- Support the Talent Acquisition Team in scheduling a high-volume of candidate interviews
- Facilitate on-site interviews with the objective of enhancing the candidate experience
- Coordinate travel and lodging for applicants and manage candidate expense process
- Communicate via email or phone with candidates for follow-up on interview confirmations and offer letters
- Launch background checks and perform proper follow-up with recruiter and/or candidate
- Generate and send offer letters and maintain accurate documents on file.
- Maintain expertise in recruiting systems, processes, and compliance
- Ensure accurate record-keeping of all recruiting activities in the applicant tracking system
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the Company's organizational structure as well as an extensive knowledge of personnel policy and procedure.
- Work within predefined recruitment processes while monitoring those processes to identify and recommend areas for improvement to ensure best practices at all times
- Assist with compliance matters including accurate record-keeping of applicant documents
- Record and process invoices, employee and candidate expense reports, and any other financial information for the group
- 2+ years of human resource/recruiting coordinator experience required
- Ability to work with various levels of internal and external customers
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Office
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree
- Analytics and/or reporting experience is preferred
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Expertise in Excel including but not limited to pivot tables, vlookups, and other advanced formulas
Cambridge, MA 02142 9 Month Assignment