Clerical/Administrative | Platteville, CO | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
The primary role of this position is to meet and greet visitors and clients at Reception and to direct them to their appointment or meeting place. The receptionist is to present the corporate face of the company to the public and personnel and is responsible for helping to create the first impressions that each visitor receives. The Receptionist should become familiar with company standards and corporate image. The Receptionist is also responsible for keeping the agreed hours to maintain seamless front desk assistance to our staff and visitors. At the front desk, there are two full-time Receptionists employed, with the intention of providing support and back up to each other. The company expects a responsive and courteous attitude towards all people with whom the position comes in contact.
- Answering and directing all incoming and internal calls through the switchboard
- Maintaining a standard of cleanliness in the Internet Café, especially keeping the coffee machines filled and functioning, wiping up spills, and cleaning out fridges from time to time
- Booking of local couriers requested by staff; accepting deliveries into the office and advising staff of their arrival, including distribution of daily airbags from locations
- Booking Video Conference and Meeting Rooms and ordering suitable morning/afternoon teas and lunches when necessary.
- Email confirmation of booking
- Sending out international and domestic airbags.
- Filing con-notes for easy reference and recording consignment numbers
- Assisting with the distribution of daily mail into pigeonholes and forwarding letters to personnel who have left our office
- Updating the phone list on the console and the master list for monthly distribution. At the same time ensure these people are in the Perth-City office email listing
- Opening daily mail for Finance and date stamping it
- Organizing change-over of recycling/confidential bins
- Purchasing stationery and kitchen supplies through Corporate Express (via online ordering)
- Organizing services provided by Building Services for office maintenance (e.g. changing fluoro lights, updating car-parks in the basement for contractors)
- Coding DKS Keys to provide out-of-hours access and enter new DKS staff key holders into register
- Organizing staff and department nameplates for new staff or transferees in the Perth office
- Sending out company-produced magazines to all staff and all locations
- Raising purchase orders as required for OFS
- Minimum high school or equivalency, Certificate or diploma is preferred.
- Experience: 2 years of Office Administration.
$15-$20 per Hour Platteville CO 80651 6 Month Assignment