R&D Software Engineer
Software ENG & DEV | Loveland, CO | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
R&D Software Engineer 977378
A leading electronics testing and measurement company is seeking an R&D Software Engineer to contribute quickly on a high-priority project, developing software that is used by our customers when working with electronic instruments. The ideal candidate will have C++ skills (expert level) as well as development on Linux. The company offers a family-oriented culture and environment!
R&D Software Engineer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $75/hr
- Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Loveland, CO 80537)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
R&D Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Design and development of security-related features in network communication with electronic test & measurement instruments.
- Responsible for the design and implementation from conception to deployment.
R&D Software Engineer Qualifications:
- 5+ years in software development with demonstrable success in software design and development.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, electrical engineering, computer engineering or equivalent engineering discipline.
- Experience with modern C++
- Experienced with modern software development methods and Agile development techniques.
- Well-versed in modern techniques in object-oriented design, design patterns, and suitable programming language such as C++.
- Experience with network protocols.
- Experience with embedded Linux and Windows development.
- Experience in instrument control.
- Experience developing code for multiple operating systems and platforms.
- Experience with Atlassian tools, such as Bitbucket, JIRA, and Confluence.
- 40 hours/week, 12 Month Assignment