R&D Software Engineer
Software ENG & DEV | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
R&D Software Engineer 889885
This R&D Software position will be responsible for the implementation, integration and validation of test cases for RF/Microwave modules.
More specifically the applicant will be responsible for:
- Write test scripts for implementation of calibration and measurement algorithms for complex microcircuits and modules in New Product Introduction (NPI) phase.
- Partner with Test EE to lead and implement test development planning and execution.
- Apply state of the art SW development tools to do implementation efficiently.
- Provide test characterization support, manages test specifications and test data during the NPI phase.
- Analyze and resolve the software interfaces between the various test subsystems.
Our engineers develop software for our market-leading Signal Analyzers, Signal Sources, and Electronic Measurement Applications. The development involves the full software lifecycle of requirements capture, investigation, product definition, design, implement, test, production and maintenance. They work with manufacturing and software teams in other geographies world-wide. The position involves developing in C# on Windows 10, controlling advanced measurement hardware.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent field of study
- Demonstration of excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Strong problem-solving and quantitative data analysis skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office software (MS Word, Excel, Teams, One Note)
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience with C# or other OOP language.
- Desire and interest in electronic hardware control (network analyzer, spectrum analyzers, signal generators etc.)
$55 per hour Santa Rosa, CA 95403 24 Month Assignment