Electrical Engineer | Loveland, CO | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
R&D Engineer 963869
A leading Electronics Testing and Measurement company is seeking part of our Aerospace Defense Government Solutions team, which helps enable global defense modernization by providing mission-critical instrumentation, solutions, and services to government agencies, prime contractors, and the broad aerospace and defense supply chain
R&D Engineer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $70
- Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement company (Loveland, CO 80537)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
R&D Engineer Responsibilities:
- The RF Test Engineer delivers technical expertise for solution implementation to customer based on company products and services.
- Is focused on the implementation/execution of custom solutions and also contributes technical guidance to the sales process.
- Understands customer’s problems, recommends solutions to meet their needs, and ensures customer satisfaction.
- Integrates products and services (at the system/solutions level) into customer’s environment.
- Ensures the solution functions per specifications.
- Also ensures our system solution is functioning properly at the customer site.
- May be product or technology focused.
- May deliver customer training and consulting related to our application, as well as assist in pre-sales, as part of their tasks.
- System Engineering: Develops custom test systems and solutions for customers in the aerospace and defense industries. Role is customer oriented; test requirements range from DC to RF signals, generally focused on RF and other high frequency applications. Delivery process includes requirement gathering and analysis, solution design, build, test and final delivery to customer. Also contributes to pre-sale proposals and post-sale training and support.
- Determines and develops approaches to system/application engineering service assignments
- Leads projects requiring coordination with other functions, customers, third parties
- Solves a broad range of problems of varying scope and complexity
- This role will be focused on custom switch matrices
R&D Engineer Qualifications:
- Chosen individual must have:
- Experience defining test solution requirements
- Must have RF test experience
- Product development/prototype experience
- Experience working in Aerospace/defense market sector is preferred
- Well rounded, systems background with experience in HW, SW, Electrical and Mechanical design (Understands whole product and able to deal with all components)
- Experience working closely with customers and has ability to decipher customer needs and translate that into viable products
- Keen problem-solving ability
- Based on customer requirements, US Citizenship is required, as is the ability to obtain a security clearance
- 40 hours/week, 24 Month Assignment