Quality Assurance Specialist, Food and Dietary Supplements
Quality Control | Sunrise, FL | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Quality Assurance Specialist, Food and Dietary Supplements 950973
The Quality Assurance Specialist assists with planning, coordinating, monitoring and performing functions related to the quality assurance while ensuring that the entire organization maintains compliance to all GMP requirements. The company offers a great work environment and the opportunity to grow your career at a leading consumer products company!
Quality Assurance Specialist Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $22
- Worksite: Leading consumer goods company, (Sunrise, FL 33323)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k
Quality Assurance Specialist Responsibilities:
- Conduct day to day quality documentation processing in support of ongoing operations.
- Approving specifications including but not limited to raw materials, components, dietary ingredients, finished product, labels, SOP’s, testing procedures and deviations.
- Reviewing and approving documentation, documentation practices and revisions, managing and reviewing change to documents, equipment, and facilities.
- Work closely with internal 2nd and 3rd party audits and preparation.
- Acting as the defined Preventive Controls Qualified Investigator (PCQI), participate in regulatory inspections (FDA/FLDA), managing the CAPA system.
- Participate in validation/qualification program (process, equipment, method).
Quality Assurance Specialist Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent, college degree from an accredited institution in Natural Sciences, Engineering and Physical Sciences or equivalent preferred
- FSMA certifications preferred - Certified PCQI practitioner and FSVP qualified individual through FSPCA accredited courses
- 6 years of experience in Food and/or Dietary Supplement product manufacturing environment, 3 years related work experience within Quality Assurance or within a Regulated Business.
- Knowledge of cGMP and FDA regulations in Food and Dietary Supplement products.
- Experience with quality investigations.
- Proficient computer skills (MS Windows, MS Office applications), database management, Adobe Acrobat Professional, SharePoint, Quality Management Systems (e.g. Master Control, Intelex).
- Monday-Friday 8:30AM-5:00PM
- 40 Hours/week, 4 Month Assignment