Provisioning Operations Coordinator
Operations | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Provisioning Operations Coordinator 2605
A leading enterprise software solutions company is seeking a Provisioning Operations Coordinator. The successful candidate will be responsible for communicating what customers have renewed. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who will be comfortable working across multiple teams, often with tight deadlines. The company offers a great work environment.
Provisioning Operations Coordinator Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $60/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Pleasanton, CA 94588, San Francisco, CA 94105, Open to remote)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 3 Month Assignment, possible extension
Provisioning Operations Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Review daily renewal closure report, determine if provisioning action is required (based on CSM adding yes/no)
- Use Salesforce, open a case to the Customer Care Provisioning team highlighting what changes have taken place (adding entitlements/removing entitlements)
- Own notifications to support for planning only and co-termed deals.
- Provide additional ongoing coordination support to the renewal operations team.
Provisioning Operations Coordinator Qualifications:
- 2 years of related experience is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in a related technical field or equivalent experience.
- Order management experience is strongly preferred.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Attention to detail. Make sure things are accurate.
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, multi-tasking, analytical, and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task effectively, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with general direction and guidance.
- Flexible in terms of responsibilities.
- Able to do research.