Project Manager (H)
Project Management | New York, NY | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Project Manager 9221 (H)
A leading professional networking and development company is seeking a Project Manager. The successful candidate will help create an iterative operational infrastructure that can increase the effectiveness and efficiency of our monetization efforts. The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to grow a product/program from scratch to scale using their own ingenuity and initiative. The company offers a great work environment!
Project Manager Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $40-$50/hr
- Worksite: Leading professional networking and development company (Remote, NY)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Scale our partnership programs by creating an iterative operational infrastructure that can increase the effectiveness and efficiency of our monetization efforts.
- Design a simple operational system that will help the team develop net-new programs, iterate on the existing programs, and improve overall customer satisfaction.
- Develop, manage and streamline vendor and partner relationships.
- Integrate cross-functional partners from marketing, product, and sales into our monetization programs. Make our team “easy to work with” internally and externally.
- Guide our strategic planning process by creating, managing, and analyzing data sets like sales trackers, budget trackers, and customer satisfaction surveys.
- Develop and manage training to onboard new stakeholders and new hires.
Project Manager Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in business development, operations, or project management
- Experience using different PM tools (Jira, Smart Sheet, etc.)
- Entrepreneurial spirit: the ability to grow a product/program from scratch to scale using your own ingenuity and initiative. You will need to experiment and move fast.
- Be a change maker by inspiring the team to embrace new processes and technologies that will increase the impact of our monetization efforts.
- An exceptional communicator who can make the complex seem simple and instill confidence in our processes from internal and external partners.
- 40 hours/week, 12 Month Assignment