Probe Card Services Administrator
Technical Operations | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Probe Card Services Administrator 913080
We are a leading technology company offering the most precise electronic measurement tools in the industry and pride ourselves on our family-oriented culture. If you want to work for a company that makes positive impacts to the electronic measurement community, we invite you to apply.
Probe Card Services Administrator Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $23
- Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Santa Rosa, CA 95403)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Probe Card Services Administrator Responsibilities:
- Maintain production and R&D semiconductor probe card sets.
- Manage and resolve logistical issues with probe cards quantities and types.
- Perform routine inspections of new probe cards to guarantee specifications before usage.
- Work with suppliers to select and procure an adequate supply of spares.
- Develop written maintenance procedures for support equipment.
- Proactively plan events to minimize impact to R&D and Production.
Probe Card Services Administrator Qualifications:
- Skilled coordination/multitasking.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience in production environments
- Proficient computer skills.
- Monday-Friday 8:00AM-4:30PM
- 40 hours/week, 24 Month Assignment