Partner Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing | Englewood, CO | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Partner Marketing Manager 8777
We are seeking a passionate and proven Partner Marketing Manager to support a set of strategic partners with effective marketing in driving awareness, engagement and demand for our partner business. S/he is a strong collaborator who can work with key stakeholders internally and within the partners to drive the marketing strategy achieve business results.
The primary objective of this role is to provide strategic marketing guidance and support to our Global System Integrators (GSIs) and Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) that helps meet our growth and revenue targets for these partnerships and related solutions portfolio. The ideal candidate will demonstrate an ability to understand the company and partner business objectives then design, implement and measure marketing activities and associated programs that achieve those objectives.
S/he will have experience working with GSIs and/or CSPs in the technology space and be familiar with strategies for marketing to, through and with partners. S/he will be an active participant in developing and driving the partnership and recomming marketing strategies, activities and programs that deliver value to our shared customers.
This position reports to the Director of Partner & Alliance Marketing and sits within the company’s Global Partner & Alliance Marketing team in the Worldwide Marketing organization.
- Build and execute a joint go-to-market marketing strategy with partners. This includes marketing to the partner and with the partner to end users.
- Influence key relationships and gain preference for the company with these partners and in accordance with overall ecosystem marketing goals.
- Develop and integrate joint value propositions that build awareness for both internal and external audiences.
- Build, execute and measure joint marketing programs with partners, from marketing campaign concept to creative content development and program execution, including messaging development, webcast events, live seminars, industry events, online and direct mail campaigns, social media, public relations, etc.
- Evaluate and recommend the right marketing investments to support the partnership.
- Collaborate and communicate with global account managers, field sales and marketing teams to amplify and gain support for marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with geo demand centers/field marketing to ensure alignment and integration of partner marketing initiatives with regional activities and plans.
- Understand and measure effectiveness of programs and campaigns and make recommendations for optimization
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 8 years partner marketing experience
- Experience in large, global B2B technology, software and/or services companies
- Results driven and customer focused team player that understands what is required to gain preference and win in the marketplace.
- Ability to define marketing objectives, execute integrated campaigns, and track and evaluate results.
- Must have exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Desire to collaborate and build consensus in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to work independently, establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment skills
- Strategic and creative thinker who can deliver results consistently.
$50 per hour Englewood, CO 80112 12 Month Assignment