Technical Operations | Roseville, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Operations Coordinator 882437
Responsible for performing a variety of duties within a technical environment. Duties may be related to process support, test and rework and quality inspection, including provision of training to other Operations Support employees. May enter data into or access information from various web based systems.
- Coordinates inventory movement. Receives, stores and/or distributes inventory. Performs a variety of administrative tasks, including maintaining inventory accuracy.
- Produces set-ups and adjustments to equipment or production processes. Determines and/ or follows techniques and operations. Executes electronic/ microelectronic/ operations.
- Performs routine tests of circuits, components, instruments and assemblies, including interpretation and documentation of results (e.g., graphs, charts) and routine repair.
- Responsible for performing inspection of sub-assemblies or final assemblies or products. Interprets prints, drawings, diagrams and lists in approving or rejecting in-process or final assemblies. Maintains records and/ or databases for tracking.
- High school graduate
- Strong basic math skills.
- Electrical or electronics experience a plus
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Motivated and organized
$15 per hour Roseville, CA 95747 24 Month Assignment