Digital Marketing | Burbank, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Marketing Coordinator 1011553
A leading digital streaming network is looking for a Marketing Coordinator. The successful candidate will support the Audience Acquisition marketing team’s efforts on acquisition campaigns. The ideal candidate will be a team player who is willing to take direction but also shows initiative and can work independently on projects. The company offers a great work environment!
Marketing Coordinator Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $25/hr
- Worksite: Leading digital broadcasting and media company (Burbank, CA 91505)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Update and deliver reports to the Audience Acquisition and BU marketing team.
- Monitor performance of digital media buys against KPIs and benchmarks.
- Coordinate media vendor evaluations and RFPs, including scheduling meetings and capturing requirements.
- Help with digital media creatives including building creatives, monitoring performance, and providing creative improvements.
- Support the management, monitoring, and administration of advertising campaigns.
- Collaborate with multiple departments to communicate campaign progress and updates.
- Attends team meetings and department calls.
- Monitor activities of competitors and industry trends.
- Execute special projects as needed.
- Regarding key projects, the Marketing Coordinator will update marketing vendor reports, monitor campaign KPIs and pacing to benchmarks, process invoices, and ensure timely payment.