Marketing Communication Manager
Digital Marketing | Santa Clara, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Marketing Communication Manager 985645
A leading electronics testing and measurement company is seeking a Marketing Communication Manager to join the team. The successful candidate will help manage campaigns and programs for industry and solution segments and product portfolio categories, creating a tactical plan based on campaign objectives and goals. The ideal candidate can work independently, tracking and managing your tasks. The company offers a family-oriented culture and environment!
Marketing Communication Manager Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $40/hr
- Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Remote)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Marketing Communication Manager Responsibilities:
- Identifying the correct mix of marketing tactics to achieve campaign goals.
- Creating outbound marketing elements to support the marketing tactics identified, across different stages of the buying journey and digital channels.
- Execution specialist for all channels.
Ensure content is compelling and has editorial quality.
Content creation through repurposing, reducing, synthesizing, and elevating for top and mid-funnel use.
Tracking and reporting on campaign tactic results
Optimize performance through actionable reviews with campaign stakeholders.
Marketing Communication Manager Qualifications:
- 5+ years in a high tech marketing communications (marcom) role or Bachelor’s Degree.
- Requires proven skills in leading/managing the execution of processes, projects, and tactics.
- Demonstrated track record in Marcom program creation and successful execution, including a mix of digital and face to face channels
- Proven track record of journalistic and editorial content creation and editing.
- Demonstrated ability and passion for writing engaging professional content.
- Work independently, tracking and managing your tasks. Prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Excellent working knowledge of digital marketing tools, preferably Eloqua, content management workflow tools.
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment