Manufacturing Test Technician
IT & IS | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time and Contract
Manufacturing Test Technician 861042
We are a leading technology company looking for Manufacturing Test Technicians. Our company offers the most precise electronic measurement tools in the industry, and we pride ourselves on our family-oriented culture. If you want to work for a company that makes positive impacts to the electronic measurement community, we invite you to apply.
Manufacturing Technician Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $27/hr
- Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Santa Rosa, CA 95403)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Manufacturing Technician Responsibilities:
- Installation, maintenance, repair and support of manufacturing equipment, technical support of one or more production processes, product testing and troubleshooting, and technical analyses and problem-solving.
- Conducts tests, experiments and/or problem resolution associated with components, parts, products, or processes/systems.
- Ensures products meet their specification from blueprints, engineering sketches, schematics, other related documentation, or information to produce parts and /or assemblies to exacting tolerances and to assist in troubleshooting equipment or product failures
- Assist NPI team, technicians and engineers in process and product development.
Manufacturing Technician Qualifications:
- Typically minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Requires complete understanding of general and technical aspects of job or specialized training/certification.
- A solid understanding of analog and digital circuits and theory
- Ability to follow LEAN manufacturing practices
- Flexibility and willingness to perform multiple job tasks within and across work areas, ability to handle uncertainty
- Monday-Friday, 2:00pm-10:30pm ($27/hr, req #861042)
- 40 hours/week, 24 Month Assignment