Manufacturing Operations Support (L)
Procurement | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Manufacturing Operations Support 895387 (L)
Coordinates kitting activities for NPI and production jobs. This includes BOM accuracy, setup kit, cycle count material, review shortages, and issue material as needed to the production floor
Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $20
- Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Santa Rosa, CA 95403)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
- Manages PICO’s SI’s.
- Puts away or coordinates the putting away of materials into storage locations.
- May perform cycle counts and resolves count discrepancies.
- Solves problems of limited scope and complexity
- You'll be assigned a set of tasks to ensure material availability for released and upcoming NPI/production jobs
- The ability to bring concerns up though a standardized chain of command.
- Ability to handle and process multiple materials.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Ability to handle delicate products.
- Team communication and collaboration.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- 2:00 PM - 10:30 PM
- 40 hrs per week, initial 24 month assignment