Manufacturing Operations Support
Technical Operations | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time and Contract
Manufacturing Operations Support 979452, 990306 and 979717
We are a leading technology company looking for Manufacturing Operations Support. We offer the most precise electronic measurement tools in the industry and pride ourselves on our family-oriented culture. As Manufacturing Operations Specialist you will be part of a team to assure the quality of thin-film circuits, die fab products, integrated circuit packages etc. If you want to work for a company that makes positive impacts to the electronic measurement community, we invite you to apply
Manufacturing Operations Support Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $19-$29
- Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Santa Rosa, CA 95403)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Manufacturing Operations Support Responsibilities:
- Work independently or closely with engineering, trainers and operators to assure the quality of the microcircuits, die fab wafers, etc.
- Handle delicate and sensitive materials in various forms (chip, thin-film, substrate, wafer, small packages, and chips)
- Sort, glue, separate, wash, set up, or verify components
- Use manufacturing equipment such as bonders, pick and place, epoxy dispense, manual assembly tools, masking, etching, bonding, probe station, microscopes, or cameras.
- This position requires attention to detail, steady deliberate movements working with small parts, and the ability to follow a strict quality standard.
Manufacturing Operations Support Qualifications:
- Skilled hand-eye coordination is imperative for proper handling and movement of parts and delicate products.
- Experience with micro-assembly, microscopes, substrate handling/separation, circuit cleaning/handling, package testing, Trim and Form, leak testing, and/or visual inspection is desired.
- Ability to work in an ESD environment.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Skilled coordination/multitasking.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Monday-Friday, 2:00pm-10:30pm ($19/hr, 24 months, req #979452)
- Monday-Friday, 2:00pm-10:30pm (21/hr, 24 months, req #990306)
- Monday-Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm ($29/hr, 24 Months, req #979717)
- 40 hours/week, 24 Month Assignment