Legal Policy Enforcement Consultant
Legal | Omaha, NE | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Legal Policy Enforcement Consultant 8465
A leading professional networking company is seeking a self-driven, problem-solving Legal Policy Enforcement Consultant to join our global Legal Policy Enforcement Team. The company offers a great work environment!
Legal Policy Enforcement Consultant Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $35-$40
- Worksite: Leading professional networking company (Omaha, NE 68114)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k
Legal Policy Enforcement Consultant Responsibilities:
- Analyze and process incoming data subject / privacy requests and reports of alleged legal issues or rights infringement.
- Work closely with the Legal team and serve as the voice to the business on matters related to legal takedown requests.
- Perform research and data analysis and leverage appropriate tools, resources, and internal and external subject matter experts.
- Drive efficiency gains by identifying and taking actions on gaps in existing processes.
- Establish effective cross-functional working relationships across multiple business units and organizational levels.
- Operate with an appropriate sense of urgency combined with proper judgment and discretion in resolving issues.
- Accommodate a flexible work schedule (to support emergency situations, on occasion, as needed).
Legal Policy Enforcement Consultant Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience and education considered
- 2+ years' experience in one or more of the following areas or combination thereof: Compliance, Privacy, Risk Management, Transactional Fraud, Fraud Operations or Legal Support
- In-depth knowledge of the internet and social media and the technologies that support them
- Self-motivated, team player, with the ability to drive projects
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills using a variety of communication channels
- Bilingual or multilingual candidate is a bonus
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment