Learning & Development Coordinator
Training Development | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Learning & Development Coordinator 47185879
A leading medical institution is seeking a Learning & Development Coordinator. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative and analytical support to the Learning and Organization Development (L&OD) department. The ideal candidate is a well-organized and attention-to-detail individual possessing sound judgment and discretion in handling confidential and sensitive matters.
Learning & Development Coordinator Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $30/hr
- Worksite: Leading medical institution (San Francisco, CA 94158)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 5 Month Assignment
Learning & Development Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Manage course setup and track class attendance data in the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Track and analyze evaluation data for vendor classes and make sound recommendations.
- Act as the administrator for managing Clifton Strengths assessment codes in Gallup Access.
- Enter data in the LMS such as On the Job Training data and generate reports.
- Support L&OD consultants by serving as the Zoom Producer for various virtual courses.
- Manage the Engagement Support Tool by answering questions and resolving issues.
- Serve as the administrative support for the institute.
- Schedule internships, support onboarding and respond to general day to day inquiries.
- Collaborate in providing the key services in several departments: Staff and leadership development, Organization development, Staff Engagement Resources, Learning Management System Administration, and E-Course development.
Learning & Development Coordinator Qualifications:
- 2+ years of recent administrative or project management experience is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in a related area and/or equivalent experience/training.
- Experience using a Learning Management System (LMS).
- Experience using Zoom and its various features.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey complex information in a clear, concise manner and produce high-quality documents, reports, and presentations.
- Ability to use discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a broad range of clinical and professional staff.
- Advanced organizational skills and ability to multitask with demanding timeframes; able to work autonomously with little to no supervision.