Learning Content Developer
Training Development | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Learning Content Developer 1792
If your professional passion is creating a high-performance work environment by pioneering innovative content that drives engagement, then we should talk. As the world looks to us for the next generation of human capital technology solutions, our colleagues look to us to create a special culture that enables our employees to change the world by putting their professional passions to work every day. A key member of a small but high-impact team, we are looking for someone who wakes up every day excited to focus their expertise and passions on the challenge of creating pioneering content that support our re-imagining of Talent Development for the modern era. The bar is high as we invent and apply the contemporary talent practices that extend and amplify our special culture during this period of exciting growth.
As a Learning Content Developer (Special Projects)(CW), you will work closely with members of the Leadership & Organizational Effectiveness team to develop the content which will empower the ingredient that we truly believe is at the center of our success – our amazing people. With a workforce increasingly located across the globe, this will require a thoughtful and innovative approach to developing e-learning resources and enablement tools.
This role is for someone excited at the thought of developing impactful, unique, engaging, and relevant content at high quality and volume which drives and supports our progressive Talent philosophy. It is for someone excited at the thought of working in a high-energy, fast-paced virtual environment that relies on collaboration with other stakeholders and project members. And it is ideal for someone who enjoys the content development and engagement process itself: fast information-gathering, organization and distillation of key ideas into simple and elegant language, and a willingness to adapt to evolve based on changing needs and conditions.
- Content development and instructional design for e-learning and enablement tools; in this role, you will be responsible for adapting and updating existing content as our team shifts from one e-learning publishing platform to another.
- Work with stakeholders to identify content needs including what needs to stay as is, what needs to evolve, and what needs to be retired
- Propose engaging and innovative content solutions to evolve existing content into improved learner experience
- Learn how to “speak” including becoming familiar with common language, brand design principles, editorial guidelines, and key principles that appear across our program.
- Develop content using a variety of publishing platforms including Articulate Rise, Adobe Creative Suite, and internal intranet publishing platform
- Implement quality control over all published content including spellchecking, grammar review, etc.
- Manage review cycles and stakeholder feedback
- Develop and track KPIs to assess strategic impact of project, and continuously build out and refine our content strategy and execution to drive project success
- Communication (written and verbal): Designs and delivers skillful messaging to effectively reach people and influence behavior
- E-Learning Design: Designs and builds content to enable learning in consumable, self-paced experiences
- Agility: Shifts gears comfortably and navigates deliverables to drive to successful results
- Results-Oriented: Delivers committed results in a fast-paced, high-quality environment
- Collaboration: Cultivates and leverages productive collaborative relationships to deliver results
Required & Preferred Qualifications:
- 5+ years directly related experience, in the following fields: Instructional design, Learning & Development, Communications consulting, Freelance writing, Content development, employee communication campaigns
- Familiarity with Articulate Rise and Adobe Creative suite preferred
- Talent and/or HR experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
$50 per hour Remote (Preference for PT based candidates) 6 Month Assignment