Integrated Marketing Project Management Specialist
Digital Marketing | Newark, NJ | Contract and Temporary
Integrated Marketing Project Management Specialist 918702
The Content Marketing team is looking for a Project Management Specialist to help support the execution of content marketing campaigns into the marketplace. Together, we’ll develop marketing programs, creative assets, and experiences that help build and extend our brand, attract and convert new customers, and engage our existing community of listeners in authentic and compelling ways.
This role reports into the Integrate Marketing team but supports all Content Marketing projects.
- You are a skilled project management professional who is detail oriented and have an obsessive need for order.
- You have strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to set priorities, multi-task, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a fast learner and take direction well.
- You are a master juggler, momentum builder, facilitator, diplomat and project champion.
- You are able to connect the dots across a multitude of different but inter-connected areas.
- You are someone who can bring together the information, the resources, and the forums to identify what needs to be done so projects deliver on time and on budget.
- Together with either a Project Manager (PM) or the Director, Ops/Production, develop comprehensive project plans for marketing campaigns across a variety of disciplines.
- Review all new project requests from internal partners submitted through our project intake and management system and work with a PM/ Director, Ops/Production to determine timing and feasibility
- Work collaboratively with creative and marketing teams (project managers, designers, copywriters, creative directors, and strategists) to communicate project status, deliverables, specs, dependencies, and potential issues.
- Manage small-scale projects with the support of a PM.
- Draft SOWs, create purchase orders, and manage invoicing for the team as a centralized function.
- Work with the PMs to onboard and manage creative agencies and partners.
- Develop and maintain onboarding process and materials to bring new team members up to speed on our systems and workflows.
- Act as a single point of contact across the team for project management tools, asset management, and file management.
- Own the relationship with external software tools (such as project management software) and internal creative partners to manage users and the changing landscape for new needs across the team.
- Quality check final creative, as needed, and traffic final assets to stakeholders for campaign execution.
- Manage clearances and licensing for footage, photos, and music in collaboration with cross functional business teams.
- Provide administrative support to the department as needed, such as managing the schedule and agenda for regular executive reviews
- 2+ years project management experience in creative content development/production.
- Self-starter attitude and ability to build a strong rapport and trust with resources across multiple functional areas.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with experience managing multiple projects with competing priorities in a calm and efficient manner.
- Video and photo shoot planning and production experience is a plus
- General knowledge of project management principles, processes and tools
- Strong written & oral communication and presentation skills.
- Basic knowledge of video and digital file types is a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
Newark, NJ 07102 6 Month Assignment