Project Management | Chicago, IL | Full Time and Contract
Client-Facing Project Manager 5961
Our expanding team drives customer value through product adoption and implementation of our core product. We are building out our incredible team of global Implementation Consultants focused on educating and engaging company’s customers, helping them achieve success with our products, maximizing their return on investment.
Your primary responsibility: acting as a short term, client-facing project manager which includes executing against existing project plans for global clients, holding internal and external stakeholders accountable to timelines, leading scaled change management efforts, delivering education ensuring client utilization and optimization, and ultimately helping our most trusted clients achieve their talent acquisition goals.
Other responsibilities include:
- Conducting gap analysis to identify current and existing end-user training opportunities
- Utilize our product, client and other data to derive insights to drive greater customer engagement
- Maintain and articulate a deep understanding of our solutions and program
- Work with cross functional teams to provide voice of customer feedback to inform future strategy
- Collaborate on internal projects to build scale, automation and value for our team and program
Who will you work with? Your main internal partners will be Customer Success Managers and Relationship Managers. Your customers will range across verticals, industries and regions. These are existing clients who already have strategic partnerships with us, and are ready to take their investment to the next level.
Let’s talk culture and team. You will be joining a team of 20+ Implementation Consultants, all of whom are creative, collaborative and inspire excellence. Our team has a variety of experience, including customer success, sales, recruiting, talent management, implementation work, education and more.
- We are in it with our customers.
- We believe in diversity of thought.
- We believe our collective power is stronger than individual success.
- We believe in brainstorming and problem solving together, rather than in a silo.
- We believe navigating through change is crucial, and it’s one of our core strengths.
- We are committed to maintaining an environment of belonging and transformation.
- Alignment to company’s culture and values
- Professional, authentic and confident presence and communication style
- Experience working with multiple customers flexing strong prioritization skills
- Ability to build trust quickly and develop strong relationships
- Consultative approach to training and leading through change
- Strong ability to derive insight from utilization data to address client goals
- Excellent problem solving and collaboration skills
- Ability to learn quickly and bright technical aptitude
- 4 year degree required
- English speaking
These are our “nice-to-haves”:
- First hand experience with virtual webinar tools, Salesforce, Smartsheets, company products
- Project management certification
- Multilingual is a bonus!
- Relationships matter to us. We are looking for individuals who can add to the magic of our team while driving massive impact for our business. Let us know if you are a fit.
$30-$40 Per Hour Chicago, IL 60661 12 Month Assignment