HTC Tech Specialist
Technical Operations | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
HTC Tech Specialist 950348
Though you'll be part of a team, you will also be working independently and setting some of your own priorities. The scope and complexity of your projects will be based on your existing knowledge and capabilities as well as how fast you can acquire new skills. If you want to work for a company that makes positive impacts to the electronic measurement community, we invite you to apply.
HTC Tech Specialist Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $27
- Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Santa Rosa, CA 95403)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
HTC Tech Specialist Responsibilities:
- Testing products, documenting results, communicating failure details, and problem-solving
- Work on electrical evaluation of the product in tests like Radiated Emissions, ESD or Surge Testing
- Work on mechanical evaluation via tests like temperature, humidity, altitude, vibration and shock.
- Design & develop code to ensure instruments are tested in a repeatable & efficient manner.
- Apply your technical abilities and comprehensive experience with analytical equipment to serve the specific needs of our customers.
HTC Tech Specialist Qualifications:
- Typically minimum of 3 years relevant experience (or combination of education plus experience) for entry to this level.
- Requires knowledge and skills to complete specialized tasks.
- Knowledge of operation, troubleshooting and remote control of test & measurement equipment such as power meters, signal sources, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers etc.
- Experience programming with Vee using SCPI with a wide variety of instruments especially sources, receivers, network analyzers
- Experience with hardware qualification during a New Product Introduction is a big plus
- Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
- 40 Hours/week, 24 Month Assignment