Human Resources | New York, NY | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
HRIS Coordinator 1098868
A leading digital streaming network is looking for an HRIS Coordinator. The successful candidate will support the HR community as the key expert resource for data entry, correction, and auditing of HR transactions. The ideal candidate is able to identify problems and systematically gather relevant information; see the root causes of corrections/data integrity issues. The company offers a great work environment!
HRIS Coordinator Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $25/hr
- Worksite: Leading digital streaming network (New York, NY 10019, Open to Remote)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment
HRIS Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Maintain weekly standard audit process.
- Provide feedback to HRIS Sr. Director and HR clients/Generalists on cause/approach on data error resolution and avoidance.
- Recommend new audits as needed.
- Process all types of HR employee data transactions: new hire, rehire, status changes, bonuses, and incentives, personal changes, tax updates, transfers, promotions, salary adjustments, terminations, etc.
- Ensure proper authorizations and data standards are maintained.
- Partner with the HRIS and HRIT teams to support Oracle maintenance, reorganizations, project planning, mass updates, user acceptance testing, new processes, and system implementations, etc.
- Act as a liaison between employee clients, HR support staff, and Payroll.
- Prepare and deliver process documentation and guidelines.
- Maintain Oracle Job and Department Tables.
- Create and update job titles and departments as requested and authorized by the appropriate parties.
- Ensure completed paperwork is sent to corresponding Payroll & HR groups in an accurate and timely manner.
- Support Payroll processing schedules.
- Provide support to HRIS Management for special assignments such as data analytics, composition/writing, and other projects as needed.
- Provide HRIS Stagehand support within established service level response time.
- Participate in a variety of HRIS special projects and systems upgrade testing.
- Maintain HRIS Department standards and provide input to HRIS management on process improvements.
- Distribute onboarding documents, collect and fill documents.
- Answer emails related to HR transactional and procedural questions.
HRIS Coordinator Qualifications:
- 2-4 years HRIS experience required.
- Data entry, HR system experience, Oracle is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Working knowledge of Human Resources processes preferred (e.g., HR Transactions, Compensation, Benefits, Learning, etc.).
- High level of proficiency with PC operation, web navigation, MS Word, and MS Excel required.
- Able to identify problems and systematically gather relevant information; sees root causes of corrections/data integrity issues.
- Willing and able to adjust to multiple tasks and demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- Demonstrated ability to understand the comments and concerns of others and reply to inquiries and relay process instructions clearly in both written and verbal formats.
- Ability to manage tasks carefully and correctly; maintain order and organization is thorough and exact in detail.
- Ability to maintain efficient workflow and reliable document control.
- Able to maintain customer expectations as a minimum standard to be surpassed; considers customer requirements before making decisions and taking actions.
- Cognizant of restricting private and classified information across multiple divisions.
- Must be a team player with good interpersonal verbal and written communication skills, and have the ability to interface with all levels of employees.