Administrative | Sugar Land, TX | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
HR Administrator 9633655
- The HR Administrator is responsible for providing administrative and processing support for delivery of Human Resources (HR) services at the location, and for implementing HR processes and actions.
- Provide clerical support associated with preparing and filing HR documents, reports, performance indicators, and correspondence.
- Perform clerical duties associated with processing HR-related data and information, and document archiving.
- Implement process improvements to ensure efficiency and accuracy in the delivery of HR services to the business.
- Administer processes related to Individual contractor and OSP contractor management.
- Help with organization and logistics of employee engagement, seniority and recruitment events.
- Ensure that HR services are delivered in a professional manner and at the highest business standards.
- This position is not entry-level, some HR experience preferred.
$20 per hour Sugarland, TX 77478 6 Month Assignment