Global Digital Analytics Manager ^
Data Analytics | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Global Digital Analytics Manager 791242 ^
The Global Digital Analytics Manager will improve processes, find efficiencies, and communicate best practices for all analytics platforms and associated technologies. The manager should have a high level of proficiency within Adobe Analytics, with a desire to support initiatives that improve data quality. The role requires a passion for results, a commitment to action, an attitude that anything is possible, and a relentless focus on the customer. The right candidate will thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic, collaborative and not afraid to take risks. Your mission (and ours) is unique and powerful: fill hearts, minds, and souls with premium audio content that enables learning and literate entertainment.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the various data sources that the leverages, developing creative methods for facilitating the best possible output for analysis and optimization.
- Manage analytics engagement and consulting team, facilitating quick response times and cross-functional communication for Analytics and Adobe Test & Target.
- Communicate team accomplishments and manage plans and goal achievements up to leadership.
- Lead adoption of processes that improve data quality, data QA, and integrations.
- Partner with Product, Tech, Marketing and BI counterparts to document new use cases for data capture.
- Partner with International marketplaces to communicate best practices and governance exercises.
- Knowledge of analytics platforms and a high level of proficiency with Adobe Analytics.
- Knowledge of testing platforms and a high level of proficiency with Adobe Test & Target.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Product, Engineering, Data Science or a related field of study
- Experience managing software budgets and forecasting
- Experience working with international marketplaces
- 3+ years of experience in analytics, testing, and digital operations
- Experience working with external tech partners
- Strong analytical skills (spreadsheet and database experience are a must)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to write SQL
- Knowledge of device graphs
- MBA or graduate degree
- Knowledge of CDPs, CDA and/or CJA.
- Proficiency with Adobe Audience Manager.
- Have worked at a leading brand company or agency managing leading brands
- Proactive and solutions-oriented
- Entrepreneurial spirit / ability to try different things with minimal direction
- Established track record of creativity and innovation
$45-$55 per Hour Newark, NJ 07102 9 Month Assignment