Front Desk Coordinator
Administrative | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time and Temporary
Front Desk Coordinator 583342
Duties to include providing top notch customer service over the phone and in person, assisting with general administrative support work for the office, prepping interview schedules, shipping/receiving duties and maintaining inter-office organization. You will be the first point of contact in this role, therefore strong written and verbal communication skills are a must. You must enjoy this type of work and be willing to do it with a smile!!
- Receiving/Directing visitors
- Operate multiple phone lines
- Maintain a neat and presentable reception area
- Coordinate daily meeting room set-up/break-down based on Outlook
- Assist with catering orders for internal functions/meetings
- Assist with office supply orders
- Assist with shipping/receiving as needed
- Prep outgoing FedEx labels online as needed
- Perform facilities support as needed
- Work with building security and visitor access
- Typing, filing, sorting, mail/faxing and research duties
Human Resources Support:
- Distribute daily interview schedules and resumes
- Welcome interviewers/offer hot or cold beverages
- Administer proper release forms before candidate starts email
- Schedule lunch meetings for appropriate interviews
- File resumes, schedules and NDA
- Assist with the preparation of new hire packets
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Detail oriented, computer literate, excellent communication and interaction skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work independently and meet goals/objectives with minimal supervision.
- Self-starter, intuitive and perceptive.
- Positive attitude and professional image
$17 per hour Sunnyvale, CA 94085 12 Month Contract