Executive Support Consultant
Administrative | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Executive Support Consultant 1027295
A leading podcast and audiobook company is seeking an Executive Support Consultant. The successful candidate will report across the Content organization's senior leaders. The ideal candidate will be able to quickly shift priorities as different needs arise. The company offers a great work environment!
Executive Support Consultant Benefits:
- Worksite: Leading podcast and audiobook company (Newark, NJ 07102)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
- 40 hours/week, 9 Month Assignment
Executive Support Consultant Responsibilities:
- Proactively manage Executives’ calendars, including scheduling large and/or complex meetings with external parties (key customers, such as top agents, production companies, and their coordinators/assistants), teams, or high-level executives who may also work in different time zones.
- Work closely with fellow coordinators/executive assistants to accommodate more complex meetings involving senior management.
- Provide relationship management support, which may include follow-up requests/calls, data entry, and more.
- Identify administrative needs for the organization and initiating projects to support those needs.
- Perform other administrative support duties, as appropriate (e.g., Visitor registration, parking, etc.)
Executive Support Consultant Qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professionalism are crucial.
- Familiarity with Outlook and the Microsoft Suite (Word and Excel in particular)
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong prioritization skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment.