Media | New York, NY | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Digital Producer 978883
A leading digital streaming network is seeking a Digital Producer to manage the company's subscription offerings on third-party OTT (over-the-top) partner streaming services. The successful candidate will be part of a team working with a variety of internal stakeholders as well as OTT partners to create and maintain the best possible experience in the distributor environments. The company offers a great work environment!
Digital Producer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $40/hr
- Worksite: Leading digital streaming network (New Yor, NY 10019)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PLS
Digital Producer Responsibilities:
- Manage promotional schedules, coordinating image and copy delivery and editorial production on OTT partners.
- Track delivery of asset images and metadata to ensure timely delivery to OTT partners.
- Deliver artwork and update editorial priorities in partner portals.
- Document user flows and features in partner services to inform new product initiatives.
- Proactively track new streaming trends and monitor an evolving landscape.
- Provide product support for marketing tactics, including app store screenshots.
- Assist in day-to-day operation of stand-alone streaming service and the network’s authentication service across all devices.
Digital Producer Qualifications:
- 2+ years work experience, preferably in the media or tech industries
- Detail-oriented ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and quickly process information
- Demonstrate a dedication to maintaining the quality of the end product
- Strong project management skills, effectively navigating multiple priorities simultaneously in a dynamic environment
- Track record of being a team player with strong interpersonal and skills and a talent for collaboration
- Self-motivated, independent worker and thinker with a positive attitude
- Strong web and technical knowledge and computer skills
- Awareness of key trends in media and entertainment and passion for television
- Experience working with CMS tools
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Contract