Digital File Coordinator (H)
Clerical/Administrative | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Digital File Coordinator 1019211 (H)
A leading digital streaming network is looking for a Digital File Coordinator. The successful candidate will manage the digital repository, including organizing contract files and correspondence. The ideal candidate has meticulous attention to detail, along with the ability to multi-task in a time-intensive, demanding environment. The company offers a great work environment!
Digital File Coordinator Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $25/hr
- Worksite: Leading digital broadcasting and media company (Los Angeles, CA 90036)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Digital File Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Manage the digital repository, including organizing contract files and correspondence relating to Domestic distribution of CMV-distributed programs in an intuitive and comprehensive manner for use by the entire department.
- Maintain and catalog the physical syndication contracts (40,000+ files) for CMV-distributed programs.
- Prepare, distribute and track syndicated exclusivity (SYNDEX) agreements. Follow up with station licensees regarding outstanding agreements, amendments, and riders.
- Handle all document requests and inquiries from the department, sales offices, clients, and other CMV departments.
- Coordinate department responses with Director and above regarding CMV and third-party audit requests.
- Support analysts and assist with data entry of contracts into department database as needed.
- Research status of agreements using multiple CMV proprietary data systems. Create and track the location of files using the File Trail tracking system.
Digital File Coordinator Qualifications:
- College degree.
- Prior filing experience.
- Meticulous attention to detail, along with the ability to multi-task in a time-intensive, demanding environment.
- Stable work history and excellent references.
- Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Word, Excel required.
- 40 hours/week, 3 Month Assignment