Software ENG & DEV | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Developer 2373 (H)
A leading enterprise software solutions company is seeking a Developer. The successful candidate will act as the technical lead on projects from requirements gathering through solution design, build, testing and deployment. The ideal candidate has is a certified Salesforce.com Developer and has experience with Apttus CLM and with integration.
Developer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $80/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Pleasanton, CA 94588)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
- Act as the technical lead on projects from requirements gathering through solution design, build, testing and deployment.
- Follow best practices in code management.
- Integrate enterprise applications such as Salesforce with analytical platforms and other applications via integration tools using SOAP or REST web service protocols.
- Execute unit tests and write Apex test classes for code coverage.
- Use development tools such as Eclipse IDE (for source code editor, debugging, and deployment) and GIT (for source code and version control).
- Deploy metadata (configuration and code) to different environments via tools such as Ant and Flosum.
- Use tools such as Data Loader for data export, backup, and migration between environments.
- Lead the build activities to deliver a solution from the design stage to a functional application.
- 6+ years of software design and development experience.
- 3+ years of Salesforce design/architecture and development experience is a plus.
- 4+ years experience with Apttus CLM. 3+ years in a technical lead role.
- Certified Salesforce.com Developer, with 3+ years of SFDC development experience.
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud applications.
- Experience with Apttus CLM.
- Experience with integrations is a plus.
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment