Creative | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Creative/UX Copywriter 994035
A leading podcast and audiobook company is seeking a Creative/UX Copywriter to join the team. The ideal candidate must have experience at writing or editing content for the web and mobile experiences, as a UX writer. The company offers a great work environment!
Creative/UX Copywriter Benefits:
- Worksite: Leading podcast and audiobook company (Newark, NJ 07102)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Creative/UX Copywriter Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience writing or editing content for the web and mobile experiences, as a UX writer.
- Experience designing for B2C experiences required.
- Bonus if you have experience in Brand Messaging and tone of voice
- A phenomenal communicator. You love to collaborate with lots of different functions.
- A systems-thinker who loves to build simple and elegant experiences for complex products.
- Have the skills to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts.
- A holistic user experience problem solver that considers every facet of the user journey.
- Enjoy solving problems, big and small, for all kinds of users. Someone who constantly looks to hone your executions through user feedback.
- A specialist in your craft, but you recognize the importance of setting aside the time and space to learn and grow.
- Can provide an online portfolio, or PDF to share to help us learn about how you think and practice your craft. Please be sure to provide any necessary passwords; we can't advance your application without them.
- Please provide a brief explanation in your application of why you are excellent for this role, while highlighting your portfolio.
- 40 hours/week, 5 Month Assignment