Program Management | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Communications Strategist 2091
A leading enterprise software provider is seeking a versatile Communications Strategist to join the Customer Success Enablement team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the execution of the field-facing communication and content strategy. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter who will be comfortable working across teams. The company offers a great work environment!
Communications Strategist Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $50/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software provider (Remote)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Communications Strategist Responsibilities:
- Facilitate weekly CSM and CS Leadership meetings. Facilitate webinars.
- Maintain and proactively manage editorial calendars for multiple audiences.
- Coordinate speakers and content for field-facing meetings.
- Build and deploy weekly email newsletters.
- Partner with the corporate communications team for coordinated messaging.
- Drive process optimization and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Apply knowledge and best practices to enhance communication strategy.
- Partner and guide fellow CS Enablement Program Managers on program roll-out plans.
- Implement a governance process to ensure content is updated in a timely manner.
- Manage intake of content requests from the field and prioritize content creation.
- Curate and source content in partnership with Sales, Marketing and other groups from across the organization.
- Build presentations, job aids and other ad hoc content as needed.
- Plan, schedule, and monitor project deliverables, goals and milestones.
- Identify and escalate conflicts and be able to manage trade-offs involving content and schedule.
- Effectively communicate with senior management on decisions that impact Project or Program.
Communications Strategist Qualifications:
- 3+ years of project/program management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a related technical discipline.
- Experience leading calls for a global audience, copywriting skills, and program management skills (deadlines, scheduling, managing editorial calendar).
- Experience with driving communication strategy and/or content strategy. Strong decision-making skills (comfortable pushing back).
- Experience with Customer Success organizations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to lead structured meetings.
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, facilitation, multi-tasking, analytical, and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task effectively, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with general direction and guidance.
- Able to identify relationships between programs and determine the impact to other programs.
- Strong interpersonal skills and capable of building strong relationships across multiple teams and time zones.
- On 24 (email marketing platforms that are similar); email template experience (preferred)
- 40 hours/week, 8 Month Assignment