Capital Systems Administrator
Finance | Kennesaw, GA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Capital Systems Administrator 891935
The Capital Systems Administrator plays a key role in stewarding the data and financial assets. This person will impact business results by ensuring transactions related to capital investments are recorded and tracked properly in SAP, and will also serve as a PPM administrator responsible for releasing approved capital funding requests.
Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $20 per hour
- Worksite: Consumer Packaged Goods Company (Kennesaw, GA 30144)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
- Convert Purchase Requisitions to Purchase Orders in SAP
- Create an Internal Order for capital tracking in SAP
- Post Goods Receipts in SAP based on approval from Project Managers
- Provide support to Functional areas (IT, R&D, Corporate Real Estate) capital initiatives as needed
- Create Asset Shells each month for Central Engineering
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- 3 years of experience in a corporate environment.
- 2 years of experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.)
- SAP or other CRM systems experience
- Purchasing experience
- Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM
- 40 Hrs. Week, Initial 12 Month Assignment.