Campaign Data Development Analyst
Data Analytics | New York, NY | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Campaign Data Development Analyst 2022-04-227
A leading music streaming company is looking for a Campaign Data Development Analyst. As a key member of the Campaign Development team, the analyst will support designing campaign data solutions and automating complex marketing campaigns in support of Marketing and Strategic Analytics business initiatives.
Campaign Data Development Analyst Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $55/hr
- Worksite: Leading streaming company (New York, NY 10020, Open to Remote)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 9 Month Assignment
Campaign Data Development Analyst Responsibilities:
- Produce Campaign data lists and reports using a Campaign Management platform and/or custom SQL
- Communicate project status updates to project manager, marketing business partners, and updating the workflow management system.
- Review and analyze business requirements, write Functional Specifications
- Quality Control testing of campaign lists and/or Analytic reporting files
- Manage project and time-tracking through the workflow management platform
Campaign Data Development Analyst Qualifications:
- 4+ yrs practical experience in coding, testing and implementing marketing business intelligence campaign initiatives.
- Strong affinity for and knowledge of big data environments, relational databases, data interrogation techniques, complex joins, complex segmentation, etc.
- Familiarity with direct marketing business concepts and terminology
- 4+ yrs SQL coding experience
- Understanding of database marketing concepts such as householding, audience hierarchies, audience sizing, multi-step, contact history, test and control, hold-outs, cell-coding, promo-coding, propensity models, waterfall reports, quality control and peer review methodologies