Business Systems Analyst (H)
Software ENG & DEV | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Business Systems Analyst 1971 (H)
A leading enterprise software solutions company is seeking a qualified Business Systems Analyst to support Supply Side Automation. The company offers a great work environment!
Business Systems Analyst Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $80
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Pleasanton, CA 94588)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Business Systems Analyst Responsibilities:
- Managing the complete software development process from conception to deployment
- Maintaining and upgrading the software following deployment
- Managing the end-to-end life cycle for the production of software and applications
- Overseeing and guiding the analyzing, writing, building, and deployment of software
- Overseeing the automated testing and providing feedback to management during the development process
- Modifying and testing changes to previously developed programs
Business Systems Analyst Qualifications:
- Development languages: Knowledge of server-side programming languages including Net, Java, Ruby and Python, Low Code language like QuickBase
- Database and cache: Familiarity with DBMS technology, including SQLServer, Oracle, MongoDB and MySQL and caching mechanisms such as Redis, Memcached and Varnish.
- Basic design ability: Including knowledge of UI/UX and basic prototype design.
- Server: Experience working with Nginx or Apache servers with a solid background in Linux.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to visualize a proposed system and be able to build it
- 40 hours/week, 3 Month Assignment