Business Operations Coordinator (Bilingual German/English)
Business Operations | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Business Operations Coordinator (Bilingual German/English) 919536
As a member of the Business Affairs & Content Operations Team, the Business Operations Coordinator plays a support role in the initial phase of the contract setup and partner onboarding process and manages changes over the contract lifecycle. The company offers a great work environment and chances to grow your career at a leading digital content platform!
Business Operations Coordinator Benefits:
- Worksite: Leading digital audiobook and podcast platform (Newark, NJ 07102)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Business Operations Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Support contract to payment setup process
- Drive the implementation of contract changes, coordinating updates at the deal, payment, and title level across relevant systems and teams. Perform monthly and quarterly reviews to ensure changes are implemented consistently and correctly.
- Operational Reporting & Data Maintenance, to support business and content operations with a focus on rights management and key financial terms.
- Business Operations Coordinator provides general support for the Business Affairs & Content Operations Team, including data clean-up projects, ad hoc research, inquiry response, and trouble tickets.
Business Operations Coordinator Qualifications:
- B.A. or equivalent degree preferred.
- Bilingual (German/English). Candidate must be able to read through German contracts analytically and translate them into structured data in our date base)
- Functional fluency in Outlook, Excel, MS Word and Power Point, working knowledge of SQL
- Experience in an entertainment, digital media or publishing field.
- Experience with IP licensing and / or contracts
- 40 hours/week, 9 Month Assignment