Brand Creative Marketing Manager
Marketing | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Brand Creative Marketing Manager 925519
We are looking for a Manager, Brand Creative Marketing to help drive its core brand and marketing communications/campaign initiatives forward. With your help, we’ll develop strategies, programs, assets, and experiences that help build and extend our brand, attract and convert new customers, and engage our existing community of listeners in authentic and compelling ways. Your mission (and ours) is unique and powerful: fill hearts, minds, and souls with compelling audio content that provides learning and entertainment. You will work with the Brand Creative & Production team, which operates as both brand champions and performance marketers, and creates advertising assets – for both internal and external usage - across earned, owned, and paid platforms.
- Collaborate with a broad group of cross-functional teams including Media, Content, Creative, Legal, Acquisition, Customer Service, Social to develop and execute comprehensive go-to-market plans for all brand marketing campaign launches and bespoke initiatives. Identify media needs, track and resolve issues.
- Develop and oversee project charters, milestones, and schedules, ensuring stakeholder and agency/vendor alignment; manage to, and deliver on the agreed-upon objectives.
- Responsible for bringing together various aspects of the brand campaigns from the execution of various approvals, reviews, asset delivery, and requests to the execution of an integrated marketing and promotion plan.
- Understand and identify key interdependencies and critical path tasks, as well as anticipate potential issues and identify gaps.
- Consults with the agency, Media, Marketing, Content, and Market Research to be certain that strategies and objectives are understood and incorporated into the plan/work.
- Analyze and document campaign activity, including post-mortems and recaps with data analysis, deep dives, recommendations and forecasting to institutionalize learnings and inform continual media/creative/process effectiveness and improvements.
- Conduct QA for project deliverables to ensure they meet specifications and requirements.
- Develop repeatable development methodologies and processes; focus on continual improvement and streamlining to ensure best quality outcomes and speed to market.
- Communicate brand plans, strategy, best practices on a global scale when/where appropriate.
- Proactively manage stakeholder and vendor relationships in a positive, collaborative, and professional manner.
Provide ongoing media and project status updates, including occasional preparation of meeting materials for team members and senior management.
- Excellent organizational and marketing skills with experience managing multiple initiatives with competing priorities in a calm and efficient manner.
- Deep knowledge of paid multi-media video/tv, audio/radio, OOH, DOOH. SEO), the basic processes (versioning, trafficking) and legal/financial requirements (media buys, ROI, network clearances, etc.) and the ability to plan for, and navigate through these processes.
- Demonstrates experience in providing marketing thought leadership—taking consumer insight and using it to drive thinking and strategic decisions.
- Self-starter attitude and ability to build a strong rapport and trust with management and resources across multiple functional areas.
- Ready and willing to understand the various internal and external processes
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present effectively to a variety of audiences, foster open communication, listening effectively to others, and prepare effective written communications and presentations.
- Proactively keep team members and assignments on deadlines in an effective but positive way.
- Knows project management principles, processes, and software, including Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Excel, etc.
- 6-10 years of marketing experience in media/entertainment or creative agency.
- Ability to use collaboration/workflow tools such, as JIRA, Robohead, Bynder, etc.
- Uses professional knowledge and acumen to advise partners and management on strategic and tactical decisions.
- Broader multi-media management experience across a variety of marketing initiatives and media channels (both traditional and digital) and cross-functional areas (such as content and market research).
- While there currently is no people management accountability, they may manage project teams, project manager(s), partner relationships, and intern.
- This is a hybrid role. Looking for candidate with multi-media management experience in media/entertainment space versus strictly project management or production management experience.
- Production and/or creative agency experience a plus.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
Newark, NJ 07102 5 Month Assignment