Audio Content Production Coordinator
Content Management | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Audio Content Production Coordinator 966293
A leading audiobook platform is seeking an Audio Content Production Coordinator to help with pre-production, post-production, and light audio-handling responsibilities for post-production. The successful ACPC candidate will handle traffic management with regard to the sending/ingestion of various types of audio and project-related files. The ideal candidate will also take care of all production reporting. The company offers a great work environment!
Audio Content Production Coordinator Benefits:
- Worksite: A leading audiobook platform (Newark, NJ 07102)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Audio Content Production Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Traffic management: sending/ingestion of assets for ongoing productions
- Providing feedback, often by email, as needed to solicit the required materials for ingestion
- Coordinate 2nd QC process, managing inbound/outbound flow of projects against release schedule
- QC (quality control) checking of fully-produced audio content.
- Attend regular planning meetings and scrums with internal teams.
- Production Reporting: Provide updates to all stakeholders as requested, via email, speaking, and reporting.
- Assist with the post-production of audiobooks and other productions as needed.
Audio Content Production Coordinator Qualifications:
- 1-2 years experience coordinating production in an audiobook or music environment
- 1-2 years experience in professional, commercial audiobook, or music environment
- Excellent listening skills for audio.
- Strong business correspondence skills, especially with email.
- Demonstrated strong judgment assessing audio quality and content.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- 1-2 years experience in audio post-production (editing) (Preferred).
- 1-2 years experience in audio production (recording, mixing) (Preferred).
- Strong knowledge of at least one foreign language (Preferred).
- 40 hours/week, 9 Month Assignment