Acquisition Marketing Manager
Marketing | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Acquisition Marketing Manager 1019906
A leading podcast and audiobook company is seeking an Acquisition Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving new member growth through cross-channel promotions, email, and onsite marketing for the company. The right candidate will thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic, collaborative, and not afraid to take risks. The company offers a great work environment!
Acquisition Marketing Manager Benefits:
- Worksite: Leading podcast and audiobook company (Newark, NJ 07102, open to remote)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment
Acquisition Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Build strong relationships with business partners in order to optimize internal and external traffic sourcing.
- Own email marketing for the company and identify new areas for growth within this communication channel.
- Create, update, and maintain campaigns through various internal CMS and communication tools.
- Support the Acquisition team with campaign execution and managing creative and legal approval timelines.
- Liaise and manage existing external affiliate partners and grow the networks of affiliates.
- Ensure brand consistency through design and creative updates.
- Partner cross-functionally with other business team partners in Merchandising, Brand/Creative, Product, Technology, and Customer Care to deliver effective initiatives.
- Proactively identify and resolve hurdles and roadblocks that may arise during campaign and project launches.
- Forecast, analyze, and communicate performance results once a campaign has concluded.
Acquisition Marketing Manager Qualifications:
- 5+ years of strong digital marketing experience driving acquisition through hands-on onsite optimizations and email campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or a related field of study required.
- Experience with web/mobile analytics tools, A/B testing tools such as Adobe Test & Target, and a content management system such as Contentful.
- Ability to generate and quickly execute actionable recommendations based on the synthesis and analysis of data.
- Experience with gathering and utilizing customer insights and turning these insights into successful marketing campaigns.
- Strong analytical and Excel skills.
- Self-motivated, nimble, and highly results-driven in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- A demonstrated record of partnering with teams (Product and UX) across the organization and influencing to achieve business results across multiple teams who may have different goals.
- Strong understanding of subscription revenue business models.
- Experience with both desktop and mobile platforms.