Accounts Payable Specialist
Accounting | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Accounts Payable Specialist 791475
We are seeking an experienced Accounts Payable professional. Responsibilities include processing accounts payable invoices, check requests, working with external suppliers and internal departments, preparing month-end accruals and information for auditors.
- Process PO and non-PO supplier invoices through Oracle R12 in accordance with the firm’s expenditure authorization policy
- Set up new suppliers and perform supplier maintenance
- Review invoice batches
- Assist with weekly EFT payments and check runs
- Prepare month-end accruals
- Research and resolve vendor invoice discrepancies
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries in a timely manner
- Organize and maintain accounts payable files including filing of invoices
- Responsible for opening and distributing AP mail
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge and experience with Oracle ERP (or similar), and Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Solid understanding of Accounts Payable policies and procedures
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Must have the ability to execute multiple tasks and adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively with all areas and levels of the company.
- Proactive, assertive, and creative approach to problem-solving
$20 per Hour San Francisco, CA 94107 9 Month Assignment