Summer Intern - Consulting
Consulting | San Francisco/Los Angeles | Internship
The Trium Group is hiring talented qualified summer interns to join our team remotely for the summer. Our company culture encourages a mixture of personal and professional development as we lead our clients on a journey that changes them and their companies in a deep and permanent way. Come work in an environment that will challenge you every day to develop professionally and personally while supporting the most transformative business consulting work in the world.
If you are looking for a place where you can make a huge impact, where each member of the team is constantly bringing their A-game, and where you will be perpetually challenged to punch above your weight, then Trium is the place for you.
This role involves being a team player and working with multiple stakeholders with the organization. We are looking for a highly collaborative undergraduate student who wants is looking to learn and contribute to a diverse team of internal stakeholders.
In this role, you will assist in helping The Trium Group to be more efficient and build sustainability within our organization. You will have the opportunity to work with all members of our team and contribute to a diverse set of high-priority projects for the organization.
This role will include any of the following responsibilities:
- Assist Operations staff to assist with internal firm projects, including prepping for offsites and assisting with project coordination
- Collaborate with staff to update internal knowledge network and make suggestions for new processes
- Assist with generating library for marketing content and collateral Partner with marketing team on social posting, content creation, collateral development, and more
- Research and identify high-value events and awards to generate more qualified leads
- Contribute Make updates to internal systems such as CRM, and file share system, Dropbox, and provide input to make recommendations on how to better utilize existing systems.
- Help to streamline technology tracking system
- Research sales leads, develop presentations, create branded “mock-ups,” and participate in proposal ideation
- Other office projects as assigned
What we are looking for:
- Must be a college student currently enrolled in an undergraduate program
- Applicants must be able to work an 8- week summer session (June – August)
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a high-paced environment with an emphasis on meeting deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, specifically, with an emphasis in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to establish positive professional relationships with Trium staff and stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational skills and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
The Trium Group is a west coast-based management consulting firm that helps organizations solve their most complex strategic, operational, cultural, and leadership challenges. Trium delivers its work with a unique, higher-level mission: to change the world by changing the way business leaders think. Since it was founded in 1998, Trium has served more than 150 leading global companies including Activision Blizzard, Barclays Global Investors, Cisco, Disney, eBay, Dropbox, GE, Gap, Genentech, Lululemon, McKesson, NetApp, SAP, Sephora, Sony Pictures, StubHub, VMware, and Virgin Atlantic Airways, Warner Bros., and more.