Consulting | San Francisco/Los Angeles | Full Time | From $500,000.00 to $700,000.00 per year
At The Trium Group, we are trusted strategists and advisors to CEOs and senior leaders of some of the world’s most consequential companies. Join our team for the opportunity to work with esteemed business leaders on the front lines of the most transformative strategy and leadership work in the world.
We are seeking a high-energy and forward-focused Partner to help realize our mission to change the world by changing the way business leaders lead. This is a rare opportunity to engage in the traditional management consulting practice of defining and executing strategy while also focusing deeply on the leadership and cultural dynamics that feed long-term business success. Immerse yourself in the invigorating journey of mastering multiple roles as a guide, mentor, operator, and coach within our organization and to our well-regarded clients.
This is a particularly exciting time in Trium's history as we are celebrating 25 years of highly successful client engagements and thought leadership. If you are looking for a place where you can make a huge impact, where each member of the team is constantly bringing their A-game, and where you will be perpetually challenged to grow and evolve personally and professionally, The Trium Group is the place for you.
What We Are Looking For
- 20+ years of diverse experience in management consulting, professional services, leadership, entrepreneurship, and/or executive coaching
- Excellent grasp of business strategy plus organizational and leadership issues
- Aptitude for providing executives with insights that go beyond traditional business measures
- Exceptional communication, presentation, facilitation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong character with a passion for self-discovery, personal and professional development
- Ability to travel for client work as needed
The Partner role at Trium centers around the following responsibilities:
Practice Your Craft
- Lead a team of consultants and coaches across multiple client engagements across Trium’s full spectrum of capabilities including C-suite coaching, team effectiveness, purpose-driven strategy, culture development and refinement, leadership development, etc.
- Structure, frame, and solve complex strategic, organizational, and execution problems
- Uncover clients’ mindsets and behaviors that will support their strategic vision
- Skillfully synthesize qualitative and quantitative findings into meaningful and compelling client insights through understanding systems and diagnosing root challenges
- Design and facilitate powerful, interactive client experiences and offsites
Grow and Develop
- Invest in your personal development and growth to deepen your impact with clients
- Act as a thought leader; contribute to the research, development, and implementation of Trium intellectual property, drawing on current business trends and personal experiences
- Become a world-class C-suite executive coach
Lead at Trium
- Drive Trium’s business through growing and maintaining strong client relationships and nurturing your network to land new work
- Contribute to the recruitment, retention, and development of the Trium team
- Consistently role model Trium’s values: Responsibility, Relationship, Authenticity, Possibility, and Persistence in Mission
- Champion a culture of inclusion and belonging that embraces the strengths of a diverse team.
- Participate as an active member of the leadership team and take initiative of firm matters with an ownership and enterprise mindset
- Collaborate, partner, and pitch in; Everyone on the Trium team rolls up their sleeves, regardless of position, title, or experience, and is accountable for creating amazing experiences for our clients
What Makes a Great Trium Partner
- Finds fulfillment in helping leaders build healthy, high-performing organizations
- Experienced management consultant who has found that the outside-in approach to be uninspiring and oftentimes ineffective
- Excelled in an operating role at the types of companies we serve with an appreciation for the holistic nature of leadership, culture, and strategy and the role they play in building high-performing organizations that scale
- Shows up grounded with gravitas, awareness, and a relatable personality
- Possesses a responsible mindset with the ability to self-reflect and adjust accordingly
- Believes in the connection between strong organizational performance, human relationships, and individual mindset
- Demonstrated rigor, critical thinking, and attention to detail in professional services
The Trium Group is a west coast-based management consulting and executive coaching firm that helps organizations solve their most complex strategic, operational, cultural, and leadership challenges. Trium delivers its work with a unique, higher-level mission: to change the world by changing the way business leaders lead. Since it was founded in 1998, Trium has served more than 150 leading global companies including Affirm, Calendly, Cisco, Genentech, LinkedIn, Lululemon, Opendoor, Sephora, StockX, Typeform, UiPath, Warner Bros., and many others.