Work In Process (WIP) Coordinator
Operations | Buffalo, NY | Full Time
Professional Plastics, a leading distributor of high-performance engineering plastic shapes, is currently offering great career opportunities in the plastics industry. We are a family-owned and operated business that values hard work, integrity and ethics. We are interested in hiring motivated professionals who share our core values and desire to be part of a dynamic team. Established in 1984, Professional Plastics has grown to 21 locations across the USA, Singapore & Taiwan. Professional Plastics is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive pay and benefits.
Summary: Responsible for processing WIP orders and operational support functions at an acceptable level. Communicates with purchasing, sales, operations, warehouse personnel and management as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: includes the following, as well as other duties that may be assigned.
- Processes WIP orders in SYSPRO, processing orders, reads prints, breaks down material used per job, adjusts usage, time per operation issued, and goods receipts
- Resolves inventory and discrepancy issues
- Provides clerical and administrative support to the warehouse department
- Provides feedback on progress or issues in a timely manner to Production Manager
- Ensures project documentation and value assurance to the accuracy of job details input by operations/ machinists
- Communicates and works closely with warehouse personnel
- Maintains a strong focus on job processing and problem resolution
- Provides reasonable responses to inquires – email, voicemails, requests, etc.
Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account, 401K Plan, Basic Life and AD&D, Voluntary Life Insurance, Long Term Disability and Employee Assistance Program
Experience: 2+ years of professional experience in operational warehouse clerical duties. Experience with administration and coordination across a wide variety of departments preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
Job Type: Full-time