Warehouse | Ogden, UT | Full Time
Professional Plastics, a leading distributor of high-performance engineering plastic shapes, is currently offering great career opportunities in the plastics industry. We are a family-owned and operated business that values hard work, integrity and ethics. We are interested in hiring motivated professionals who share our core values and desire to be part of a dynamic team. Established in 1984, Professional Plastics has grown to 21 locations across the USA, Singapore & Taiwan. Professional Plastics is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive pay and benefits.
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K Plan
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
Shift: Second - hours 2:00pm- 11:00pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: includes the following, other duties may be assigned.
- Inspect products for damages; report as needed
- Identify and store material accordingly
- Receive, unload and appropriately sort and store incoming shipments.
- Pull, stage and package material for shipment; process, pack, and ship orders accurately
- Maintain inventory of products; restock as needed
- Assist all will-call and walk-in customers
- Operate saw to cut materials to specified dimensions
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment; notify management of any issues or concerns
- Proven work experience in a warehouse setting
- Familiarity with the use of hand trucks, pallet jacks, and other necessary warehouse equipment
- Ability to skillfully and safely operate a forklift
- Good working knowledge of warehouse data systems
- Solid communication skills and inventory skills
- Physical stamina and dexterity necessary for the work; ability to lift or move at least 40 lbs
Education/Experience: Forklift and shipping/receiving experience required.
If being part of the Professional Plastics team sounds EXCITING to you, APPLY now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
Job Type: Full-time